Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

For Agents: CEA Renters Insurance Policies

Help your rental customers insure what's on the inside

As you know, most renters policies don't cover earthquake damage to belongings. A renters policy also won't help with living expenses if your policyholder needs to move out temporarily due to earthquake damage.

Our renters earthquake policy can:

  • Repair and replace personal property, such as TVs and furniture.
  • Pay for loss of use and additional living expenses.
  • Cover emergency repairs, such as removing broken glass from furniture and clothing.
Coverage Renters Policy
Personal Property Included
Emergency Repairs Included
Loss of Use Included
Breakables Optional

Ready to Sell?

Learn more

Have more questions?
For more information, please contact:
CEA Customer Service
Toll-free: (888) 423-2322
fill out our Contact Form