Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

CEA Earthquake Policies for Insurance Agents

Have questions?
For more information, please contact:
CEA Customer Service
Toll-free: (888) 423-2322
fill out our Contact Form

Residential policies aren't enough

According to California Earthquake Authority (CEA)-supported research, many policyholders don't understand they need a separate earthquake insurance policy, in addition to their residential policy, to insure their homes and personal property for earthquake damage.

What policies does ​CEA offer?

  • CEA provides you the policy choices and expertise to sell your customers earthquake insurance that meets their needs and budget.
  • CEA offers residential earthquake insurance policies for homeowners, mobilehome owners, condo unit owners, and renters.
  • We now offer your customers more coverage choices, more deductible options, and more affordable rates 
  • For your qualified customers in higher-risk areas whose rates may have gone up, we now offer an up-to-20% Hazard Reduction Discount if their home has been properly retrofitted.
  • Homeowners image


    Insures 1-4 family homes against covered earthquake damage to the structure and personal property. Also applies to tenant-occupied dwellings.

  • Condominium image

    Condo Unit Owners

    Covers condo units that are owner-occupied or tenant-occupied. This policy is for the individual unit owner. Loss assessment coverage is also available.

  • Mobilehome image

    Mobilehome Owners

    CEA’s mobilehome and manufactured homeowners earthquake insurance covers damage to dwelling and belongings, whether owner- or tenant-occupied.

  • Renters images


    Tenant insurance coverage for personal property and loss of use.