Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

Will government grants pay to repair earthquake damage to my house?

Government assistance is not always available. You must first qualify, and grants are often limited to urgent health and safety needs. And government loans for rebuilding may be limited and, like your mortgage, must be repaid. In other words, government assistance is designed to help you get back into your home, not to offer enough funds for you to rebuild or fully replace your damaged or destroyed property.